In iXpole you can find your customers in 2 ways:
Here's how you do this on the first way:
1. You go to the Customer tab
2. Click the gray Customemr Search button
3. Type the name (or part of it), or the code, or the taxcode of the customer here
4. Under Customers you will get an overview from this customer(s).
5. Under Contact Persons you will get an overview from all the contact persons of this customer.
6. Under Adresses you will get an overview of all the adresses of this customer.
Here's how you do this on the second way:
1. In the upper right corner you have the Quick search view which is constantly available
2. Type the name (or part of it) of the customer here and and press enter
3. You will get a very comprehensive overview of this customer