Under the tab Admin you can manage your users
Here's how you do this:
1. You go to the Admin tab
2. Click on the users
3. You will get on the left side an overview of the users which already exist.
4. To make a new user, you need to click on the green Add button.
5. The following screen pops up:
6. You need to fill in the following fields
| Name||you fill in the name of the user |
| Enabled||you need to make the user active by checking this box |
| Full name||you fill in the full name of the user |
| Function ||you fill in the function of the user|
| Email||you fill in the e-mail address of the user|
| Select user Role||you fill in one of the roles that you have made |
| Username||you fill in the username |
| UI Language||you fill in the language settings|
| UI Culture||you fill in the culture settings |
7. Fill in al the fields and save it
8. The user is created and appears in the overview
9. The user automatically receives the activation mail on the completed email address.