Under the tab Admin you can set your roles
Here's how you do this:
1. You go to the Admin tab
2. Click on the Users
3. You will get on the right side an overview of the user roles which already exist.
4. To make a new user role, you need to click on the green Add button.
5. Enter the username and save it
6. The user is created and appears in the overview
7. By clicking on the user role, you now can decide which module he has access to and what rights (View/Write/ViewWrite/Full/Super) he may have for that particular module
8. The user with his roles is created after you save it.