Some explanation about the different tabs of a fixture
Here's where you can find it:
1. Go to the Fixtures tab and click on a match to open the Fixtures screen.
2. Here you see the 3 tabs: Usage - Details - Ticketinfo.
3. In the "Usage" tab there are meters that give an overview of the sold, print and used tickets.
4. Slide over the meter pointer to get more detailed figures.
5. There is also an overview per stand of the sold, print, emailed, used and not used tickets.
6. Click on one of the figures in the columns.
7. The "Ticket Usage" Report will open with a number of filters on the left and the result of
this filter on the right.
8. By clicking in the field "Delivery" a drop down menu appears where you can filter
on the status of the ticket.
9. The filter "Printed" gives a quick overview of all tickets printed for that stand.
In the column Printed you can see when the tickets have been printed.
10. More information about the fields of the "Details" tab can be found here.
11. More information about the fields of the "Ticketinfo" tab can be found here.