To fill the subscription you must create a fixture
Here's how you do this:
1. Go to the Fixtures tab and click on the green "Add" button.
2. The Fixture screen will open where you need to first need to fill in the Details tab.
3. Fields explained.
|Description ||Description of the match / event|
|Event date ||Date of the match / event|
|Season ||Choose always the current season|
|Subscription ||Choose the right competition for this fixture|
|Seatingplan ||Choose the latest seating plan|
|Opponent ||Choose your opponent|
|Category ||Choose the match type (topper or normal)|
|League ID ||Fill in the league ID|
|External ID ||Fill in the external ID (if the data must be put on an external ftp server)|
|Blocked groups ||Fill in stands that are closed for certain matches (if applicable)|
4. After having filled in, the screen can look like this.
5. Other fields explained.
|VIP Online: Users can buy tickets ||For this match, the customer can purchase additional tickets via VIP Online|
|VIP Online: Users can download tickets ||For this match, the customer can download/forward his tickets via VIP Online|
|VIP Online: Users can buy catering ||For this match, the customer can order catering via VIP Online|
|Event is active and can be sold ||This must be active otherwise no sales can be made for this match and the customer can not see his tickets in VIP Online|
|Catering has been setup ||This must be active otherwise no catering sales for this match can be made by both the customer and the club|
6. If everything is correctly filled in and checked, save the match and it will appear under the right competition.
7. If you move the cursor over the symbols, the explanation of the symbol will be shown.