With this option "VIP Online: user can buy catering" we give you the opportunity to turn off the catering in VIP Online so that the customer can't order any catering online.
He must turn to you to order catering. You can then reserve his catering through a catering sales.
In the previous version, the catering was turned off x hour before the match or if the catering was sold out.
If you wanted to do a catering sales after the catering had been turned off, you had to put the Catering option back on.
Afterwards you sometimes forgot to turn back the catering off allowing customers to order catering through our VIP Online.
Here's how to do this:
1. Go to the Fixtures tab.
2. You choose the next match for which you want to setup the catering.
3. Check if the event is active.
4. Turn on the option "Catering has been setup".
5. If the fork and knife symbol (that stands for the match) will turn green, the option is set and you
can start selling catering for this match.
6. Turn on the option "VIP Online: user can buy catering"
7. If the fork and knife symbol that stands behind the match will turn green, the option is set.
8. Your customers can start ordering catering for this match through VIP Online by making use of
the "Order extra's" button.