Here you choose the Parking that apply to your customer and his contract.
Here's how you do this:
1. Click the green "add" button in the Parking tab.
2. The Sales / Parking screen appears where you first need to fil in the Parking & Subscription info.
3. Choose the right season.
4. Choose the right sales type.
5. Sales type fields explained.
|Match ||Season sales for 1 match |
|Subscription ||Season sales for a combination of matches |
|Pack ||Season sales for a combination of subscriptions |
6. Choose the right Option based on the sales type.
7. Click on the Visual Parkingplan.
8. You will get an overview of which places are still available.
9. Choose the parking that your customers wants to have.
10. Choose the parking(s). The free parkings have a green symbol and the parkings that are occupied have an orange symbol.
11. The chosen parking is now under Reserved parkings.
12. The pricing is also automatically filled in.
--> You can also adjust this price if you have agreed a different price with your customer.
13. Click the "Save" button and as you can see, the Parking tab has been filled in.