Here you choose the seat and the sales type that apply to your customer and his contract.
Here's how you do this:
1. Click the green "add" button in the Hospitality tab.
2. The Sales / Hospitality screen appears where you first need to fill in the Seat & Subscription info.
3. Choose the right season.
4. Choose the right sales type.
5. Sales type fields explained.
|Match ||Season sales for 1 match |
|Subscription ||Season sales for a combination of matches |
|Pack ||Season sales for a combination of subscriptions |
6. Choose the right Option based on the sales type.
7. Click on the Visual Seatingplan.
8. You will get an overview of which places are still available.
9. Choose the stand that your customers wants to have.
10. Choose the seat(s). The free seats have a green symbol and the seats that are occupied have an orange symbol.
11. The chosen seats are now under Reserved seats.
12. The pricing is also automatically filled in.
--> You can also adjust this price if you have agreed a different price with your customer.
13. Choose the right (catering) option if the customer wants to have catering at the matches.
14. Click the "Save" button and as you can see, the Hospitality tab has been filled in.