This is a comparison per opponent of the sold tickets over the different seasons.
Here's how you can find this report:
1. Go to the Reports tab and click under Fixtures on "Opponents Season Comparison".
1a. Go to the Fixtures tab and click on the orange "Reports - Games Reports" button.
1b. Click in the next screen on "Opponents Season Comparison".
2. The "Opponents Season Comparison" screen will open where you will immediately receive per
opponent a comparison of the sold tickets over the different seasons.
3. On the left you can filter on owner, sales type, stand and product group.
4. On the right you immediately see the result of these filters.
5. Opponents Season Comparison - Fields explained.
|Opponent||the opponent against which the club has ever played|
|Date||the date on which you have played against it (or will be)|
|Delta||it's a comparison of the revenues from the current season compared to the revenues of the last season|
|Qty||the number of tickets sold for this match|
|Free||the number of free tickets given for this match|
|Seasons||The past 2 years|
6. You also have the possibility to export this list to a Excel or PDF file.