This is a list of invoices and payment information for each installment
Here's how you can find this report:
1. Go to the Reports tab and click under Sales on "Installments Overview".
1a. Go to the Sales tab and click on the orange "Reports - Reports" button.
1b. Click in the next screen on "Installments Overview".
1c. Go to the Sales tab and click on the orange "Installments - Installments" button.
2. The "Installments Overview" screen will open where you will immediately receive an overview of
all the Installments.
3. On the left you can filter on owner, contract type and invoice status.
4. On the right you immediately see the result of these filters.
5. Installments Overview - Fields explained.
|Status||the status of the invoice|
|Customer ||the name of the customer |
|Contract ||the number of the contract|
|Installment date ||the date on which the invoice must be paid|
|Contract reference ||the reference of the contract|
|Erpinvoce||the number of the invoice assigned by the ERP system|
|Doc Due Date ||the final payment date of the invoice|
|Over Due Date ||the date on which the invoice is overdue|
|Owner ||the sales manager within the club who is responsible for this customer|
|Amount ||the amount of the invoice|
6. You also have the possibility to export this list to a Excel or PDF file.