This is a list of all ending contracts for a selected season
Here's how you can find this report:
1. Go to the Reports tab and click under Sales on "Ending Contracts".
1a. Go to the Sales tab and click on the orange "Reports - Reports" button.
1b. Click in the next screen on "Ending Contracts".
2. The "Ending Contracts" screen will open where you will immediately receive the contracts that
expire in the current season.
3. On the left you can filter on season, owner and stand.
4. On the right you immediately see the result of these filters.
5. Ending Contracts - Fields explained.
|Customer||the name of the customer |
|Contract||the number of the contract|
|Contract reference ||the reference of the contract|
|Comments ||extra information about the contract |
|Owner ||the sales manager within the club who is responsible for this customer|
|Amount ||the value of the contract for the chosen season|
6. You also have the possibility to export this list to a Excel or PDF file.