There are 3 possible ways to start making a Match day sales.
Here's how you do this:
1. Go to the Sales tab and click on the button "Matchday - Create Matchday sales".
2. Or go to the Tickets tab and click on the button "Matchday - Create Matchday sales".
3. Or click the "plus" sign at the top of the bar. You can click on this sign from anywhere in iXpole.
4. As soon as you have chosen one of the ways, a new Create Match Sales screen will open where you first need to fill in the Customer info.
5. If the customer data is already in iXpole, you can type the name of the customer.
6. If the customer data is not yet in iXpole, you must first create this customer by clicking on the plus sign.
7. A Create customer screen opens where you first need to fill in (and of course save) the 3 tabs: General, Contacts and Address.
8. After you have selected or created the customer, a number of fields are filled in automatically.
9. Customer fields explained.
|Customer ||The name of the customer from whom the contract is |
|Contact Person ||The default customer contact |
|Date||The creation date of the sales|
|Language ||The language of the customer|
|Address ||The default address of the customer|
10. After you have entered the general information, you have to complete the Match info.
11. Match fields explained.
|Match ||First you have to choose the right match for which you want to do a matchday sales |
|Reference ||You can fill in the reference |
|Department ||If the customer wants to have a different name on his tickets, you must fill it in here|
12. When you have filled in the Customer and Match info you can now start adding the rest (Seat, Parking, Installments).