Create the different competitions in which you are active
Here's how you can do this:
1. Go to the Admin tab and click on "Competitions" to create the type of competitition.
2. Click on the "Add" button to add a new competition.
3. A "sales types" screen opens where you need to fill in the description
and the code of the competition.
4. After you have completed it, you save it.
5. The created competition is between the overview.
6. Scroll all the way down in the fixtures tab and click the green "Add" button behind Subscriptions.
7. A new "Edit Subscription" screen comes out where you need to fill in the General Info.
8. General info screen explained.
|Description ||Fill in the description of the competition|
|Active||Tick this to make active and add matches|
|Season||Choose the right season|
|Type||Choose the right type of competition |
|Start date||If necessary, adjust the Start date|
|End date||If necessary, adjust the End date|
|Seatingplan||Choose the right seatingplan|
9. Click on save if everything is filled in.
10. The created competition is between the overview and you now can add opponents to this competition.