If the competition consists of several matches (regular + play off) you can create a pack
Here's how you do this:
1. Scroll all the way down in the fixtures tab and click at the bottom right on
the green "Add" button behind Packs.
2. A "Create Pack" screen will open where you have to fill in all fields.
3. Fields explained.
|Description||Description of the pack|
|Active||Tick this to make active and add matches|
|DateBased||Tick this if the pack is date based|
|Season||Choose the right season|
|Type||Choose the right type of competition |
|Seatingplan||Choose the right seatingplan|
|Start date||If necessary, adjust the Start date|
|End date||If necessary, adjust the End date|
|Comments||Place for some comments|
|External ID||Fill in the ID for communication with external systems|
4. Save it after completing everything.
5. The pack is in the overview. Click on the pack to fill it with subscriptions.
6. Add a new record in the "Lines" tab.
7. Fields explained.
|Pack type||Match or Subscription|
|Subs or Events||Depends on the filter you choose at pack type|
|Percentage||The percentage that this match / subscription is part of the pack. Total must be 100%|
8. After you have filled in a record you need to click the "Update" button to add this record.
9. Save it.