How can you add a catering upsell item?
Here's how you do this:
1. Go the Catering tab.
2. Click on the green Add button behind Catering Upsell.
3. A Create product screen will open where you first need to fill in the General Info and save it.
4. General Info fields explained.
|Code ||The code is automatically chosen by the system when creating a product. |
|Active||This option must always be checked, otherwise the product can not be sold.|
|Description ||The description you give to your catering upsell item.|
|Select product group||Because it concerns catering, the product group must always be catering. |
|This product can only be sold together with specific menus, if configured ||This option must always be checked, otherwise the product can not be sold in VIP Online.|
|Invoice to external system (eg restaurant) ||If this product has to be invoiced by an external party (eg caterer) you can select it here. |
|Comments||The place to fill in some internal comments about this item. |
5. Then you have to fill in he Pricing.
6. Pricing fields explained.
|Pricelist ||Here you get an overview of the different price lists that you use within the club. |
|Price Excl. Tax ||Here you must enter the price excl VAT that applies to this price list.|
|Price Incl. Tax||Here you must enter the price incl VAT that applies to this price list. |
7. After you have filled in the price, scroll down all the way to fill in the Shop Info and save it.
8. Shop info fields explained.
|Image ||Here you can put a square image of your catering upsell item |
|Short description ||Here you can fill in a short description of the catering upsell item|
|Long description ||Here you can fill in a long description of the catering upsell item |
9. The product you have created is between the Catering Upsell items.