You can use the catering options in iXpole in 2 ways: as Autoconfirm or as Exclusivity.
By using the Autoconfirm as an option, your client no longer has to confirm his catering for each home event.
The system therefore assumes that your client will attend every home event and will have dinner before the event.
By using the Exclusivity as an option, your client has the exclusivity to choose for every event the menus that are linked to this option.
The system therefore assumes that your client will attend every home event and self chooses whether or not he will have dinner before the event.
Any of the options you wish to use starts with the input of the contract. Here's how you do this.
1. Go to the sales tab and create a season sales for your customer.
2. Add a hospitality record by clicking on the green Add button in the Hospitality tab.
3. Choose the preferred option.
4. Indicate if the customer wants split billing or not. If you tick this checkbox, the catering menus for this option are billed per game. If this is not checked, the customer receives 1 invoice for the seats and the catering in advance.
5. Fill in the payment terms and save them.
6. Save your contract as Final.
After the contract has been submitted you now need to set the catering for the event properly.
Here's how you do this.
1. Go to the catering tab, choose the right event and create the "Autoconfirm menu" by
clicking the green "Add" button.
2. Fill in the description, select the right option, tick the checkmark of the autoconfirm and
3. The created "Autoconfirmed menu" is between the overview.
4. You now need to do the same for the "Exclusivity menu". The difference with the
"Autoconfirm menu" is that you have to link another option to this menu and don't need
to check the autoconfirm box.
5. The created "Exclusivity menu" is between the overview.
6. Press the blue "Refresh Autoconfirm" button to refresh the Autoconfirmed menus and
refresh the grid figures.
7. The autoconfirmed menus are displayed in the overview