Checklist of the things you have to do before a match can be opened
When announcing the calendar at the beginning of the season.
1. Go to the "Fixtures" tab.
2. Click on the game that needs to be adjusted.
3 Go the Details tab.
4. Adjust the following things:
|Date||Choose the correct date and time of the match|
|Subscription ||Choose the right type of competition |
|Opponent ||Choose the right opponent |
|Category ||Choose the correct type of category for the match|
5. Go to the Ticketinfo tab.
6. Here you can put some extra info that needs to be displayed on the tickets.
Additional information can be:
- No backpacks may be taken into the stadium
- Come to the stadium earlier because of activities around the stadium
- Certain access roads closed due to circumstances
7. Link ticket text to the match by clicking the green Add button.
This way you can put info on the ticket for people who have not ordered catering.
Click here to check out how to put the right info on the ticket.
8. Check the following options:
|Event is active and can be sold||This must be checked, because otherwise no contracts can be sold |
|VIP Online: users can buy tickets||This must be checked so that the customer can order / purchase tickets |
One month before the match or as soon as the starting hour is confirmed.
1. Go to the "Catering" tab.
2. Click on the menu to check if the catering is active and is set for this match.
3. Go to the Pricing tab and check whether the price of the menu has been filled in.
4. Go to the Extras tab and here you have the option to add upsell items for this menu.
5. Go to the Fixtures tab, click on the game and check the following options:
|VIP Online: users can download tickets||This must be checked, so that the customers can download their tickets|
|VIP Online: users can buy catering||This must be checked so that the customer can order / purchase catering|
|Catering has been setup||This must be checked, so the auto-confirm is activated and otherwise no catering can be sold |
6. Use the Actions button to select "Email Customers" so that all people who have a ticket receive a
"Match Open E-mail".
One to two days before the match.
1. Go to the Fixtures tab, click on the game and and deactivate the following option:
Customers can no longer order catering for this match via VIP online.
They now have to contact the club to see if they can still order catering.
One to two days after the match.
1. Go to the Fixtures tab, click on the game and and deactivate the match by unchecking everything: